Why Table & Twine?
What Makes us different
At Table & Twine we believe in a smarter, easier, fresher, and more flexible meal kit experience. Starting from the principle of “food that travels” — that every dish should be prepared and packaged in such a way that your experience at the dining room table is indistinguishable from a great restaurant experience — we developed a meal kit product that stands apart.
- A fresh and rotating menu of chef-driven dishes, exploring both classic dishes as well as on-trend progressive and ethnic cuisines
- We use authentic techniques and carefully sourced ingredients
- Fewer dirty dishes as our innovative design allows many of our items to be cooked in their original packaging.
- For example, our oven-ready butcher's paper wrapped in signature twine allows you to place our protein dishes directly in the oven without removing from their packaging
- 15 minute prep time or less on all of our dinner dishes
- Breakfast options under 60 seconds
- Our dinner portions are available in increments of 1, so we never force customers to order more than they need just to meet a minimum portion count
- We want to serve you the food you need, whether it’s a quick dinner for one, or a large gathering of friends or family.
- Through years of catering distant events, we have developed techniques to maximize freshness while minimizing final preparation time, for example:
- We season, marinate, and parcook vegetables; you finish them in the oven in under 15 minutes to ensure just the right consistency and temperature
- We sous-vide our Ribeye to a few degrees below perfect doneness, requiring only a final sear to cook the perfect steak every time
- Each week we offer everyday dinner options for $15.99, as well as premium meals starting from $19.99 to fit your occassion: from a casual family night to a special celebratory dinner
How our Meal Prep Service Works
Each week we prepare 5 unique meals for you and your family. We recommend pairings including hand-picked wine and craft beers, appetizers, and desserts. The menu of offerings rotates weekly but seasonal offerings, kid’s meals, and other a la carte items are available for purchase every week.
Delivery and pick up is offered 3 days per week on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Friday. Orders can be placed 48-hours in advance of your required delivery or pickup day. Our professional chefs prepare each meal on-demand for you, to later be heated and served within 15 minutes at your home. Our prepared dinners can be kept refrigerated up to 3 days after pickup or delivery (see the FAQ for shelf-life of other items). Therefore, you can elect to bundle all of your weekly meals into the same delivery or pickup day. Or you can space out your deliveries throughout the week.